Project: Print and web copy
Client: Reebok (under contract with Rich Malley Interactive)
Reebok needed several thousand product descriptions on a tight deadline for its Fall/Winter 2013 and Spring/Summer 2014 footwear and apparel lines. Drawing on my former life as a serious runner, I wrote about zipper garages, strategic mesh panels, and face-flattering necklines until the cows came home! This project was done in collaboration with rock star/funnyman/copwriter guru Rich Malley.
Incidentally... did you hear his latest CD, “My Mouse Finger is Insured for $1M”?
Good. Just checking.
· Retailer-facing print catalogue product descriptions
· Consumer-facing product descriptions for the web
· Web copy for Basquiat and Alicia Keys Collections
· Break fast.
· Craft product descriptions with love and care.
· Crack knuckles.
· More product descriptions.
· Make new playlist.
· Just a couple more.